Training program at KFRI with a focus on bamboo propagation, plantation and handicraft making.
Under the leadership of Kerala Forest Research Institute and Bamboo Technical Support Group – KFRI, expert training programs focus on bamboo propagation and handicraft production. Training will be provided to those selected from among the interested applicants. Preference will be given to those with prior experience in bamboo-related fields.
BTSG-KFRI with the financial assistance of the State/National Bamboo Mission is planning to organize a series of training programmes during 2023-2024 on Bamboo Propagation, Nursery techniques, Plantation management, bamboo handicrafts, and furniture making etc., There will be lectures as well as practical sessions. The duration of the training programmes will be for five days and food, accommodation facilities will be provided to the participants. Preferences will be given to those persons already working in Bamboo Sector.
Those interested in the training program should fill out the form below.
- Bamboo Handicrafts/furniture training programme. Register Now
- Bamboo Propagation and nursery management. Register Now
- Bamboo Plantation techniques and management. Register Now
For more information, please contact
Dr. A V Raghu,
Principal Scientist & Head
Training Department, KFRI Peechi, 680653
Phone: 0487 2690336
Published on: Monday, July 31, 2023
- കെ.എഫ്.ആർ.ഐയിൽ മുള പ്രജനനം, കരകൗശല വസ്തുക്കളുടെ നിർമ്മാണം, പ്ലാന്റേഷൻ പരിശീലന പരിപാടികൾക്ക് രജിസ്റ്റര് ചെയ്യാം.
- Training program at KFRI with a focus on bamboo propagation, plantation and handicraft making.
- International Standard Organization (ISO) published a key new standard on engineered bamboo structures
- Amendment in the import policy of “Agarbatti” & other odoriferous preparations
- State-wise status of Felling, Transit and Royalty regime in respect of bamboo
- Royalty on home grown bamboo and transit permit on finished bamboo products.
- Guidelines for Felling and Transit Regulations for Tree Species Grown on Non-Forest/Private Lands.